All Three Westwood Pools will open on Saturday, May 23, 2020, as originally scheduled, with the following conditions to support the Governors Executive Order and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidelines for social distancing:
- Updated June 4, 2020 in response to the most recent Governor’s Executive Order.
The number of people permitted entry to the pool area will be limited to 50% of each pool’s capacity.
- Nickaburr Creek Pool Limit: 22 in pool area
- Oak Bluff Pool Limit: 22 in pool area
- Westwood North Pool Limit: 45 in pool area
Entrance will be denied if your party will result in the above limits being exceeded.
If capacity is reached, a one (1) hour time limit will be imposed from time of arrival.
- Entrance will be limited to those having a valid Recreation ID (age 14 and above) and immediate members of your household under 14.
- Guest access is suspended at this time.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining at least six (6) feet between others not within your household both in and out of the pool.
- Pool chairs will be available to use at your own risk.
Pool hours are daily from 10:00am to 8:00pm.
This year, to reduce traffic in the office, the requirement to renew Recreation IDs was waived. Valid Recreation IDs will be the color orange and will have one or two punches. Contact the office if you do not have a valid Recreation ID.
Due to the capacity restrictions, pool parties will be suspended regardless of the number of attendees.
We will continue to monitor the requirements and guidance provided by Federal, State and County government regarding swimming pool use during the COVID-19 pandemic and will provide updates as they become available.