Three pools are available throughout Westwood
- Nickaburr Creek Pool – 7418 Nickaburr Creek Dr.
- Oak Bluff Pool – 7230 Oak Bluff Dr.
- Westwood North Pool – 5702 Lotus Lane (Westwood North)
A Westwood Recreation ID Card is required for access to the pools.
Applications for Recreation ID Cards are available at the office and on the website. To obtain an application on the website, from the Home Page go to COMMUNITY INFO > FORMS and select Recreation ID Application Packet.
Pool rules are provided in the Recreation ID Application Packet.
Visit the Gallery to view pictures of each pool
Reserving a Pool for Private Events
Westwood pools are available to rent for your private event.
If you are considering renting one of the Westwood pools please note the following:
- There is an additional indemnity release that must be signed when renting a pool.
- Must have a current Westwood Recreation ID Card
- Pool rental charges are as follows: $150.00 ($100.00 Fee) ($50.00 Deposit).
- Pool rentals are booked and paid in advance through the Westwood office.
- Pools may not be rented during holiday weekends, because of the heavy usage.
- Only the Nickaburr Creek or Oak Bluff pools are available for rental.
- Only one rental per day per pool at both the Nickaburr Creek and Oak Bluff pools.
- Contact the office for details and availability.
Pool Rental Forms are available at the office and on the website. To obtain a Pool Rental Form on the website, from the Home Page go to COMMUNITY INFO > FORMS and select Pool Rental Form.