The Westwood Pavilion is located at 7230 Oak Bluff Dr.
The Pavilion is available for use from dawn to dusk and offers:
- A Large Covered Area (available to rent for your private events)
- Basketball Goals
- Near By Picnic Tables
- Near By Playground
Visit the Gallery to view pictures of the Pavilion
- Westwood Landowners are to have their Westwood Recreation ID with them when using the Pavilion.
- Westwood Landowners are limited to 5 guests per household, and the Landowner must accompany guests.
- Hours are from dawn till dusk. No activity is allowed after dark.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No skateboarding is allowed.
- No lewd behavior.
- No alcoholic beverages
- No glitter
- No water balloons
Reserving the Pavilion for Private Events:
The pavilion is also available for rental year-round to residents of Westwood.
If you are considering renting the Pavilion please note the following:
- There is an additional indemnity release that must be signed when renting the Pavilion.
- Must have a current Westwood Recreation ID Card
- Pavilion rental charges are as follows: $150.00 ($50.00 Fee) ($100.00 Deposit).
- Pavilion rental is booked and paid in advance through the Westwood office.
Pavilion Rental Forms are available at the office and on the website. To obtain a Pavilion Rental Form on the website, from the Home Page go to COMMUNITY INFO > FORMS and select Pavilion Rental Form 2018.