Westwood Recreational Areas
Westwood has three beautiful recreational areas open to landowners who have received their recreational IDs. They are located conveniently throughout Westwood to allow easy access to every member. Each has its own appeals and is surrounded by the majestic pines and manicured lawns Westwood is known for.
2022 Pool Season Schedule:
Open Daily May 25th – Aug 10th 10 A.M. – 8 P.M.
Open Weekends & Labor Day Aug 11th – Sept 5th 10 A.M – 8 P.M.
Applications for Recreation ID Cards are available at the office or by clicking the link below.
Oak Bluff – located at 7230 Oak Bluff Drive
• A pool that ranges in depth from 3 ½ feet to 5 feet
• The Westwood Pavilion, which includes a large basketball court
• A small playground that is usually shaded by the surrounding trees and is within clear view of the pavilion
Westwood North – located at 5703 Lotus Lane
• A pool that ranges in depth from 3 ½ feet to 4 ½ feet
• A fenced area with 2 full-sized tennis and pickleball courts and basketball court
• A full-sized playground with plenty of park benches and picnic tables
Nickaburr Creek – located at 7418 Nickaburr Creek Drive
Nickaburr Pool – currently closed – updates concerning this amenity coming soon.
• A fenced, full-sized tennis court